Monday 24 September 2012

One more done. Next!

Art fairs are a very intense experience. September is always a very intense month.

We just came back from Brighton Art Fair and now we have to start preparing for the Open Studio Show. Lord give me strength.

It is always nice talking to people and meet old acquaintances in the art world and make new ones. I was happy to see that my ceramics were very well received among Brightonians. Thank you all!

We had a great room with a great view in a great decadent hotel. Unfortunately, we were on a business trip, so we didn't have time for fun and frolics at the beach. And now that I think about it, I didn't even have fish & chips! not once!



photo ⓒFreddie




1 comment:

Louise | Italy said...

I do wish I could have been there to see all your work! :-(( Edging ever closer to that ex voto we talked about. I even found the picture, but the 'event' hasn't quite taken place yet...