Wednesday 18 April 2012

Abergavenny!

After all these years living in Britain I just went for the first time to Wales, shame on me! it is absolutely beautiful, the Spring was full on bloom over there yesterday. There are castles everywhere, it is difficult to decide which way to head to. With very limited time we could just see the one in Abergavenny itself and Raglan castle, something like 20 minutes away by bus.

Abergavenny it's a cute little town with jolly people and a fine gallery where I've been sending my prints on and off for years. This time I decided to take the work myself. I was very pleased to meet Pauline and Lucienne. Thank you for everything! And thanks for recommending the B&B!

Unfortunately there was not enough time to try the best afternoon tea of the region though... I will have to come back.



No comments: