Monday 21 October 2013

Next stop: Moreton-in-Marsh

There are many stages on my work: from when the idea sprouts in the eye of my mind, to the hand, to the wood or lino, to the paper, to the frame, until finally deliver it to the gallery.

And I like all the stages. Traveling now around the UK to deliver all my orders to forthcoming winter and Christmas shows. These British isles, man, so beautiful. The Peak District one day, the Cotswolds two days later... and at least four more to go.

So, Cotswolds people, the Moreton gallery in the village of Moreton-in-Marsh will have pieces of my recent work. I highly commend you go and have a look and also have a walk around the village, specially now when Autumn finally decided to come from wherever it was. The autumny colours combine really well with the yellow stone of the area.







No comments: