Monday 29 October 2012

Hampstead AAF!

Puff puff, I run and run and still can't catch up with the year. Specially now that I have stupidly hurt a knee and can't do much. Oooh what a year of contrarieties and predicaments.

The Affordable Art Fair in Hampstead Heath starts this week. I will be exhibiting with Printmakers Inc at the stand I1.

I will be introducing my brand new two prints inspired during my recent walks in the heath and a visit to Keats house. They feature Mr Keats and Miss Brawne and there will be two more in this collection. In my walks I collected many leaves, I always do in Autumn, they seem so perfect and then I don't know what to do with them. But this year they became little versions of the trees they fell from.

Talking about Keats, there is a charity private view on the Wednesday to support Keats Community Library, buying the tickets from the library you will be contributing with this project. But if you don't feel in charity mode I do still have a bunch of tickets, just contact me and let me know where to send them.








No comments: