Wednesday 29 September 2010

Open Studio, thanks

Success success. The Tile Kiln Studio team made a great job and the Open Studio Show was a great party and the exhibition looked great. Thanks!
And of course, thank you all our friends who came. I'm sorry I'm always running around like a headless chicken and couldn't finish a sentence. I hope everyone enjoyed... the wine was good, I was told... and so the guacamole.

I took very bad pictures, all of them out of focus, except this one that shows you my favourite corner of this year's show.

Now, slowly we are putting the house and studio back together and finding things. But this is a process that takes around a month. Oooh.

1 comment:

Louise | Italy said...

I'm so sad to have missed it - again. Next year. Glad, though, that you had a great show.