Sunday 1 November 2009

help





I feel stuck. I feel blocked. I don't like what I do. I have an exhibition hanging in two weeks and I just can't finish all the pieces. Nothing comes up as I want to.

It happens.

I've know of this method of unblocking the creativity through writing three pages first thing in the morning. I am now doing my version of this exercise through drawing three pages instead. Well... I drew just two today. He he. It suppose to be something spontaneous without thinking or planning, but I couldn't help it and I doodled thinking in the project this girl has been doing.

3 comments:

Louise | Italy said...

Like they say when you're doing exams. Don't worry if you get stuck, just go on to the next question and then come back to the problem one at the end....Just keep it moving. You have so much skill and talent, it'll work out! Go, girl!

Jazmin velasco said...

Ooooh, what a nice thing to say. Thank you! I think the exercise is already working, tee hee.

Mario C said...

O piensa como Gitana...

Saludos